COVID-19 OFFICE UPDATE MAY 1,2020
Dear Kidiatric Dental & Orthodontics families,
We want to ensure you that the safety and health of our patients, family and staff is our top priority. We have been monitoring and following the ongoing reports and information regarding COVID-19. The American Dental Association, as well as the Arizona Department of Health, has allowed us to move forward with dental cleanings and procedures with specific safety protocols, precautions, and guidelines. As of May 1, 2020, we are fully operational. Please note the following changes to help you prepare for your child's next visit.
* You will quickly notice that you won't see our smiling faces. Our entire staff will be wearing face masks and strictly adhering to the CDC guidelines and recommendations for patient care.
*Parents are required to sign a COVID-19 consent form. Parents and patients are required to sanitize hands and be screened with a simple temperature check.
*One parent is allowed to accompany their child. No siblings are permitted to attend the appointment unless they too are being seen by the doctor.
*Parents have the choice to accompany their child in the appointment but are not permitted to wait in the waiting room. Our fun-filled waiting room is closed for now. Parents are welcome to wait in the car and our staff will notify you by text when the appointment is complete.
*Check your email for our current newsletter and parent information for any upcoming changes
*Please give us a call if you need to get your child scheduled today!
Up until this point, we have been strictly adhering to the CDC guidelines and recommendations for patient care, which includes but is not limited to
– Continual screening of our team members
– Encouraging recommended social distancing
– Aggressive sanitize and sterilization of equipment and surfaces.
Please know we are actively monitoring the situation, strictly following CDC guidelines and recommendations but above all else making every decision with the well-being of our patients, our staff, and our community in mind. We will continue to update you as more information becomes available.
We thank you in advance for your understanding. We hope your family is well. Stay safe and healthy. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you. We ho
Please view and share our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
• Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
• Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
• Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html