Meet the Orthodontists
Dr. Hope Lee, DMD, MS
Dr. Hope Lee was born in Seoul, South Korea but grew up in Seattle, Washington. Dr. Lee started tutoring children in her middle school years and discovered that she loves the energy they bring into her life. She enjoys connecting with each one of her patients to create a lasting relationship and a beautiful smile! She relocated to Arizona two years ago with her husband and her two puppies. On her spare time, she loves to spend time with family, play video games, travel, eat great food and explore the outdoors.
- American Association of Orthodontist (AAO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (PCSO)
- Undergraduate Ã¢â¬â University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- Dental School Ã¢â¬â Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA
- Orthodontic Residency Ã¢â¬â A.T. Still University in Mesa, AZ
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists Ã¢â¬â Case Report (Winter 2018)
- American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Ã¢â¬â Case Report
Dr. Nitalya Williams
Dr. Nitalya Williams is originally from the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles County. Dr. Williams comes from a family with an orthodontic background which exposed her to Orthodontics from an early age, making her a second generation Orthodontist. She enjoys serving her community and making her patients smile - literally! When Dr. Williams is not creating beautiful smiles at the office, she can be found spending time with her freinds and loving family. Her favorite hobbies include traveling abroad, swimming, skiing, and most recently snowboarding.
Dr. Williams regularly attends numberous training and educational seminars. She is also an active member of several organizations including:
- American Association of Orthodontics
- National Dental Assocaition
- American Dental Association
- Angel City Dental Society
Dr. Nitalya Williams completed her undergraduate studies at Hampton University in Hampton, VA. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at Howard University in Washington DC. Later, Dr. Williams went on to attend her Orthodontic Residency program at Howard University. Upon graduation she relocated back to her home state of California and has been practicing in the West Coast ever since.